Aw…C’mon Ladies – The GOP Totally Has Your Back!
April 6, 2012
Here’s all any female voter needs to know about the Republican Party in 2012:
- They absolutely, positively do NOT think you’re smart enough to make your own decisions about abortion
- They are vehemently against insurance coverage of contraception – even going so far as to value your employer’s religious/moral freedom above yours
- They are quite likely to call you a slut if you stand up for access to reproductive health services
- They are going out of their way to make it harder for you to actually access said services
- They have no problem with state-sanctioned rape with a stick
- They are working to undo any equal pay protections you may have already won, and to prevent you winning any more
- They want to force you to have babies, but they are not going to support prenatal care
- They are busy slashing the budgets for early childhood services for your child, once born
- They think Sarah Palin is a feminist
- BUT: they are now totally against the men-only policy of Augusta National Golf Club!
So, yeah…it’s all good. You can feel good about the Republican Party again. Whew!